Access to and use of this website and the products and services available, through this website, are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices.
By using the Services you are agreeing to all our Terms of Service.
Our website T&Cs may be updated by us from time to time; so you should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. We will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time. On the rare occasion we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website, especially while any major website updates are being made.
CUSTOMERS & CONTENT
- Customers must sign up /subscribe to goodnightsoutuk in order to view pages such as offers
- Goodnightsoutuk do not own /run all the events listed on our site. Events that are owned by Goodnightsoutuk will always be clearly stated on any events. Brands owned by Goodnightsoutuk include (but not limited to) Urban Rewind, Hidden Events
- Goodnightsoutuk do not sell tickets but provide information on where to obtain tickets for events
- Any disputes regarding refunds on tickets must be taken up with the promoter/vendor who you purchased your tickets from
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed on up and coming events we are not liable for any incorrect information displayed on site. This includes information on times, dress code etc. Promoters list their own event and agree to our promoters T&Cs that they ensure the information is 100% correct
- As a result should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, guest list closure, we are not liable to compensate you in any way
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- If a Promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of Goodnightsoutuk
- Goodnightsoutuk do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to enter a competition.
- The social networking service provided by Goodnightsoutuk shall consist of, but shall not be limited to, providing registered Users with the opportunity to:
- View photographs of past Events.
- Share information concerning past, present and future Events including but not limited to photographs, audio and video files.
- The User shall be solely responsible for any information it submits to be posted on the Site and Goodnightsoutuk reserves the right to remove any information posted by Users which, in its absolute discretion, constitutes a breach of the Terms.
- Goodnightsoutuk does not claim any proprietary rights whatsoever in any information whatsoever posted on the Site by the User. However the User warrants it possesses all proprietary rights or consents needed to use this information in this manner and further holds harmless and promises to indemnify Goodnightsoutuk against any action howsoever arising in relation to information posted by that User.
- The User also grants Goodnightsoutuk all consents necessary to modify any information posted on the Site in order to ensure that the quality of the Site is maintained including any future promotions.
DATA / DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- Goodnightsoutukuk will use your data to send you promotional information from time to time if you …
- Create An Account
- Send Guestlist Request
- Enter A Competition
- Subscribe To Receive Promotional Newsletters
You can unsubscribe to receiving newsletters by clicking unsubscribe on our newsletter emails or by emailing us your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Goodnightsoutuk accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the customer login page
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties but will only do so with your consent.
- We may also disclose information under the following circumstances:
In the event that Goodnightsoutuk sells or buys any business or assets;
- If Goodnightsoutuk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Goodnightsoutuk, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We offer promotional discounts which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified events/products though this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue i.e. expiry dates etc
ACCOUNTS & PASSWORDS
- Your account with Goodnightsoutuk contains your email address, telephone number and DOB. We will also store any record of guestlist request which can always be shown at an event . No other details are stored or used. Please note we have no record or stored information related to your credit card, (no access to credit card numbers). You will need your email & password to see or edit your personal details.
- Please ensure you have read the T&Cs on the event description. This will enable you to know of any restrictions regarding guestlist entry i.e. guestlist closing times. You must be a member in ordre to add names onto any guestlist displayed on goodnightsout website
- Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- When using our site you may come across links to and from the websites of other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this site are copyrights, trade address, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Doyenne Statements.
- You must not misuse the Goodnightsoutuk website.
- You MUST not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Goodnightsoutuk will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. Please go to the Contact Us Page or email: email@example.com