Access to and use of this website and the products and services available, through this website, are subject to the following terms and conditions…
- The Promoter appoints Goodnightsoutuk to list / advertise their event
- The Promoter’s responsibility to ensure all event and ticket detail listed are accurate. Goodnightsout cannot be held liable for any errors.
- The Promoter will register an account with Goodnightsoutuk and may then upload their event(s) onto the website.
- Goodnightsoutuk acts purely as an agent and has no responsibility for the information provided or the event itself.
- The Promoter confirms all information is correct and confirmed prior to entering their event on the Goodnightsoutuk website. This includes the necessary hire arrangements with venue, contracted DJs/Artists to perform as advertised.
- If the Promoter requests Goodnightsoutuk to load their event, it is their responsibility to check the final listing for any errors. Once loaded we accept no responsibility for any errors.
- In the instance of any complaints/disputes / explicit language /nude artwork /inappropriate event on Goodnightsoutuk, we reserve the right to remove the event/promotion/advert.
- The Promoter also grants Goodnightsoutuk all consents necessary to modify any information posted on the Site in order to ensure that the quality of the site is maintained including any future promotions.
- Goodnighsoutuk retain the right to refuse any request made by a promoter to list their event, if Goodnightsoutuk feel the event is not suitable for the site.
- If your event is cancelled or does not go ahead for whatever reason please use your event page to notify your customers on how to gain refunds/details of next event etc. If the event is no longer live on our site and you will still like details about your event closure, please email full details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can place this on a blog post
- The promoter accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Goodnightsoutuk accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the promoter login
- All of the Terms and Conditions are governed by English law
ADVERTISING PACKAGES: PRICING, AVAILABILITY & LIABILITY
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Once you have purchased your advertising package(s), you will receive an email, acknowledging your order.
- If we cannot fulfill your required advertising date(s) you will be given a choice of alternative dates. If these dates are not suitable you will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds will be issued within 7 days
- Advertising prices can change at any time.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price/availability of any packages, which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price/availability date(s) or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the package(s), you will receive a full refund
- Advertising prices can change at any time.
- 7 days promotions start from 00.00 and ends 00.00 ensuring you get a full 24 hours of promotion a day
- Newsletters are sent once a week. They go out every Thursday. If this date changes, you will be notified, giving you the opportunity to cancel your order. Solus newsletters will be sent on day agreed between promoter and Goodnightsoutuk
- If we breach of any paid advertising agreements T&C’s, we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach. )Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and Goodnightsoutuk at the time you placed your order).
- Goodnightsoutuk is not responsible for:
Indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time you placed your order, for example loss of profits of loss of opportunity; or
Failure adverts/promotions or to meet any of our other obligations under these ‘Terms’ where such failure is due to an event that is beyond our reasonable control, which includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
Our total liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the total price of your order.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your statutory rights
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Once order(s) are placed you have 24 hours to cancel. This is void if the advert goes live, during which time, refunds are not prohibited.
- Should the Site be temporarily down for maintenance/technical issues, during the promotion of your advertising campaign, you will be credited on a pro rota basis. (This only applies if the site is down for more than 24 hours or more than 24 total hours over a one week period.
- Payment will be made via paypal
- Goodnightsoutuk will start any advertising once payment is made and is scheduled and agreed upon dates requested. Paying instantly with PayPal means payments are received straight away. Goodnightsout do not have access to your bank/payment details, this is all kept with Paypal. Paypal Terms and Conditions apply. You can make PayPal payments using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. You only need to register the details once and PayPal will remember and safeguard them for you. Paypal is a very popular payment method and is accepted at thousands of websites including many leading brands such as Ebay, Amazon and more.
ACCOUNTS & PASSWORDS
- Your account with Goodnightsoutuk contains your billing details, your contact details (email address/telephone number) and a record of your order. No other details are stored or used. Please note we have no record or stored information related to your credit card, (no access to credit card numbers). You will need your email & password to see or edit your personal details.
- All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written materials that you upload to Goodnightoutuk must be owned by you or you have the legal rights to use such material
- You must not misuse the Goodnightsoutuk website.
- You MUST not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Goodnightsoutuk will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. Please go to the Contact Us Page or email: email@example.com